Sunday 21 October 2012

Burger Tasting @ Mama Loves You

Hello burger lovers,

Among many things that I've experienced during my quest, one trait seems to become more and more important: Dedication.

A chef and/or owner should in my opinion be interested in its customers' opinion, feel the pulse. He should be worried about the quality of the ingredients, the taste of his food, and most of all, he should have the ambition of serving, in this case, the best burger in Luxembourg.

Having this in mind, I was more than happy being invited to an evening of burger tasting and sneak peaks at Mama Loves You, especially because this place serves one of my top rated burgers.

As we were a handful of burger lovers, we talked a lot about the composition of meat, quality of bread and freshness and diversity of toppings. I really enjoyed the discussion, and I am pretty sure that the chef got a lot of input which he can use while preparing or further planning new burgers.

The highlight of the evening was the burger test itself. We got 5 servings of different burgers. All burgers were different, and we were asked to write comments about each burgers. Tom, the chef, prepared those burges minutely and was more than curious to hear what we thought of them.  




I don't want to spoil the surprise for you, and it's not my place to divulge any more details. The result can soon be experienced at Mama Loves You. As far as I'm concerned, I can't wait to review those new burgers!



/k


Mama Loves You
42-44 Rue de Hollerich
1740 Luxembourg-Hollerich
Tel.: 48 28 95

No comments:

Post a Comment