Tuesday 25 September 2012

Cheeseburger @ Snack L'Entre Deux (No Man's Land)

Hello burger lovers,

Due to many requests I went to try put a burger which is technically not on luxembourgish ground anymore. The Snack L'Entre Deux is on the french-luxembourgish border, a 5min drive from Dudelange direction France in an area called No Man's Land. That does not only sound creepy, I can assure you that it indeed was. This notorious place is usually visited by night crawlers, party people and outlaws (just kidding) late at night.

At L'Entre Deux they serve a huge variety of burgers and other snacks. I ordered a simple cheeseburger with fries for 5.50€ 

Evaluation:

After a short wait I got my "burger". It was no real burger, but a baguette with meat, cheese and sauce inside. Optically it reminded me of Que Pasa, the latino snack bar in Luxembourg-City. The bread looked a bit pale, but was crisp and had a good taste (most likely not a luxembourgish baguette ;) ). I didn't like the meat. It was dry, had no particular taste and I doubt the freshness of it. The burger came with grated cheese, something I've never had on a burger. A good idea, but unfortunately the cheese had no taste, and it was cold upon arriving. Sadly there was neither lettuce nor tomato on my burger, this made the whole thing very dry. As a burger sauce I chose Samuraï, which is my favourite sauce, but even this couldn't save the  burger. Regrettably the fries were cold aswell when they arrived (probably due to the fact that we were sitting in a badly isolated room with no heating), which was a pity, because they seemed to have a good taste.

I can recommend this place to people who look for something greasy afer a night out. For burger lovers like me, there are different places to visit.

After a sincere evaluation, my weighted rating is 5.05



/k


Snack L'Entre Deux (No Man's Land)

avenue Liberté
F-57330
Volmerange les Mines

No comments:

Post a Comment