Tuesday 3 July 2012

Cheeseburger @ Coyote Café

Hello burger lovers,

here I am, back with a brand new review. This time I tested one of "les incontournables", Coyote Café, located at the Utopolis complex in Kirchberg. Mostly visited for a pre-movie dinner or an after-movie happy hour cocktail, the place is also loved for their all-you-can-eat chicken wings evenings.

But as you have come to know me, I wasn't there for fun, but for severe criticism. Coyote Café offers you a wide range of tex-mex food, and a whole lot of burgers too. I chose their Cheeseburger with fries for 9€.

Evaluation:

After a short wait, the cheeseburger arrived. I was surprised how big it was. When I saw the buns, my excitement vanished. Guess why, they were soft ... Nevertheless the meat patty looked nice, was big, had an attractive barbecue smell, and most surprisingly its taste was excellent. The cheese on the other hand wasn't melted at all and had no particular taste. The lettuce was drowned in a tasty burger sauce. The fries were a sorry excuse for fries. They were too soft, big and pale. The Ketchup I ordered as a side was too sweet and it had an awkward taste which i cannot describe.

To conclude, the burger wasn't bad. I was surprised by the quality of the meat, I honestly didn't expect that. It wasn't my favorite burger though, but compared to other places, you get good value for your money. 

The weighted score is 6.01



/k


Coyote Café
45, Bvd J.F. Kennedy
Luxembourg (Kirchberg)
Tél. : 42.85.86

No comments:

Post a Comment