Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cheeseburger @ Booster's

Hello burger lovers,

It was friday evening and I was craving a burger. I remembered a friend's advice to check a quite new sports bar which is located in Howald, not far from my home. It's called Booster's Bar and seems to be from the same owner as Bistro-M in the city centre and the well known Boos K'fé in Bridel.

The interior of Booster's reminds you of an American sports bar. We've counted 8 TV screens which all showed athletics, but later on the staff switched to poker, which didn't make them work faster. That's why I said it reminded me of a sports bar, it doesn't seem to be one. 

Booster's serves snacks, pasta and burgers. I've decided to try their cheeseburger. 


Evaluation:

After a long wait (we were the only customers) we finally got our burgers. First I thought that they forgot the top bun, but then I discovered it under a pile of pickles and tomatoes. The buns were the soft ones I dislike. If you're a regular on my blog, you should know that by now. The cheese was nicley melted and quite creamy. The meat patty was cooked just as I ordered it, medium rare, but didn't have that much taste. The burger sauce wasn't home made, but had a good taste, kind of a cocktail sauce. The vegatebles were fresh, but I didn't touch the side of coleslaw, as I don't like it.

The highlight were the fries. I really liked them, they were thin and crispy, just the way I like them. 

All in all, it was an average burger, in an average sports bar on an average friday evening. My weighted rating is 6.01







/k

Booster's Bar
21, rue des Bruyères
Howald
Tél.: 26 48 33 55

No comments:

Post a Comment