Monday 16 April 2012

Giant @ Quick

Hello burger lovers,

today's review is about the Giant burger at Quick. The franchise advertises itself as "Quality Burger Restaurant". Quick, one of the leading burger joints in Luxembourg recently got some bad press, which in my opinion did not really change anything in the customers' behaviour. Anyway I tested the Giant, Quick's flagship burger. For 6.70€ you'll get this one with a serving of fries and Ketchup (0.35€!!!!)

Evaluation:

3.7 seconds after I placed my order, I had the burger on my tray. My compliments for this fast service during lunch time. After I opened the paper box I was quite shocked how small the Giant appeared. It wasn't the first time I was at Quick, but I never realized that their burger is this tiny. The bun was the worst I've had so far in my quest. It was very soft and fluffy, in my opinion even worse than the standard ones you get in the supermarkets. The meat wasn't good, the two patties were small and very thin, comparable to the ones from McDonald's. The lettuce was fresh and green, the cheese was nothing exceptional but I have to admit that the burger sauce wasn't bad at all. Their fries were too pale, and didn't have any particular taste, I have to say that I preferred the fries from McDonald's.

When it comes to fast food burgers, it's not only about the price. It's also about the taste which actually comes from their sauces. The quality of meat and toppings cannot be compared to the burgers you get at your local joints. But Quick is fast, cheap and offers a wide range of burgers. Quality and size were insufficient and that's why the weighted rating is 4.83




/k

Quick
Everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment