Friday 6 April 2012

FuKing Burger @ Fubar

Hello burger lovers,

recently I went for a second trial at Fubar. They contacted me after my first review, and told me that they would work on the negatives. That is something I appreciate, so I gave them a second shot.

This time I tried a smaller burger, the FuKing Burger, which is basically the same burger as the FuKing Whopper (the one I tried the last time) with only less meat. And it only costs 9€ with fries as a side.

Evaluation:

After I got my burger, I revealed my identity. They showed me to the kitchen, where a coloured printout of my review was hanging next to the door. Score!

The burger itself was optically the same as I described it the last time (only with one layer of meat 150gr.). Their special buns (Kebab style) seemed to be fresher this time, and they had a quite good taste. The last time the bottom bun was still frozen, this time it was only cold (that's an improvement :) ). The vegetables were fresh, the raclette cheese was nicley melted and the meat was still of a very good quality and taste. I ordered the Mr Naga hot sauce for my burger, which is in my opinion the best sauce I've had during my entire quest. The fries were a disappointment (again), they were very pale and not crisp at all.

To conclude, the standard burger was better than the big one (I had the same phenomenon at Urban Bar). It had a great taste, the quality was above average. The pricing at Fubar is very interesting too, if you're in Clausen, go to Fubar and eat a burger!

The weighted rating is 7.45





/k

Fubar
57, rue de la Tour Jacob
1831 Luxembourg-Clausen
Tél.: 621 37 66 43

No comments:

Post a Comment