Wednesday 11 April 2012

Double Cheeseburger @ Cube by Légère Premium Hotel

Hello burger lovers,

Today's review is about a burger from Cube, which is the restaurant at Légère Premium Hotel in Munsbach,.  A friend told me about their quality food and I would not be sorry to try this place out. My hopes were up (yet again), especially when you know that their double cheeseburger costs 21€.

Evaluation:

I was speechless when this huge burger arrived. You could see at your first glimpse that the cheese was nicely melted on the two 160gr. patties. It looked so tasty. The only pain in my eye were the buns. They served the soft ones (you know the ones I don't like), but more on that later.

The taste was great. The beef was nicely seasoned and was very fresh. They used rocket as salad (wow), fresh tomatoes and a home made burger sauce. There was a lot of cheese on that burger, which made it very creamy and tasty. On the downside, after a few bites the buns were soaked and I was forced to continue to eat my burger with my knife and fork. The serving of fries which came with mayonnaise and ketchup was okay, but I doubt that they were home made, which I expect for 21€. 

I was very satisfied with this burger. The only major criticism I have is that they can't use the cheap buns when they offer such a quality burger. I suggested them to use ciabatta bread. The price was high, but it was in line with quantity and quality of this burger. I understand that you pay a higher price in a restaurant than in a bar. In any case this is a burger I can recommend to meat lovers and I will definately return to the Cube to eat it again.

The weighted rating is 7.49



/k



Cube by Légère Premium Hotel
11 Parc d'Activite Syrdall
5365 Munsbach

Tél.: 49 00 06 1

No comments:

Post a Comment