Friday 6 January 2012

Hamburgesa Revolution @ Que Pasa

Hello burger lovers,

today I went to Que Pasa, a well known sandwich joint. Going there during lunchtime is quite strange, since the spot is mostly visited during the early morning hours to soak up the remaining alcohol from your bloodstream.

Anyhow, Que Pasa offers a wide range of sandwiches, some of them are called Hamburgesa. I didn't know that their sandwiches all look the same. You have no real hamburger bun, but a piece of white baguette, à la française. (not my thing) So basically it's only the meat that changes the sandwich into a hamburger. aha...

I ordered the Hamburgesa Revolution. It comes with beef, ham, lettuce, tomato, egg and cheese (omelette) and their home-made diablo sauce. Fries as a side. A pretty good deal  for 7,5€.

Evaluation:

There is no denying that Que Pasa is a great spot. I was satisfied with the "burger". The taste was really good, the vegetables were fresh, there could have been a bit more meat but the diablo-sauce was a dream. The bread wasn't really my taste as I have stated already. The fries were crispy and tasty, but too large for my gusto. Either you have a sandwich or a burger, at Que Pasa it's all the same, but you can't do wrong. It's all greasy but in the end they win you over with their delicious range of salsas... hallelujah 

7.40 points

Nevertheless I have to add some more critics: I really hate their napkins! They are just useless. If you ever go there, mark my words! And there's their open kitchen, ... honestly I don't look there anymore while waiting...
On the other hand, you pay 1,50€ for your drinks, you will not drink any cheaper in Luxembourg.



/k

Que Pasa
37, rue Fort Neipperg
2230 Luxembourg-Gare
Tél.: +352 49 13 41

No comments:

Post a Comment