Wednesday 4 January 2012

CF Big Burger @ Crossfire

Hello burger lovers,

To start my quest I chose Crossfire Nordic Bar in Luxembourg. During my research I found this on Google: "The best hamburger in Luxembourg". I thought this would be a good beginning for my quest, my hopes were up.

Actually I've never been to this place before, small and cozy, really more a bar than a restaurtant, but it seemed nice to spend lunchtime among the nordic people.

On the menu they had two kinds of burgers, a small and a big burger (100 and 180gr). which were the same burgers in different sizes. The 3 of us. H. and G. and myself ordered the big one, the CF Big Burger for 11€.

Evaluation:

The Burger wasn't as tasty as we imagined. I was quite disappointed since I really hoped for a delicious burger. I was under the impression that the meat wasn't fresh, and too well cooked in my opinion. There was bacon on it, a slice of tomato, a bit of lettuce, tasteless cheese and a so called special sauce which wasn't special at all. The buns were the regular ones, you know the white, soft and fluffy ones. At least they were toasted. I liked the fries though, they weren't homemade, but got me by being very crispy and tasty.

All in all, the 3 of us didn't really like the burger. It was OK, but nowhere above average.

5.76 is the weighted rating

new average after revisiting in May 2012 5.96


/k


Crossfire Bar
15, rue Dicks
1417 Luxembourg
Tel: +352 49 84 31

No comments:

Post a Comment